Select a Main Dish and choice of two Side Dishes
Chicken, Beef, Pork or Tofu $9.95
Shrimp or Combination of Shrimp, Scallops and Squid $12.95
- 1. Pad Thai
- Famous Thai dish of rice noodle stir-fried in distinctive sauce with egg, bean sprout, scallion and ground peanut.
- 2. Pad Kee Mow*
- Soft flat rich noodle sautéed in flavorful soy sauce with egg and fresh broccoli, corrot, onion and bell pepper.
- 3. Tod Gra Tiem
- Choice of meat or tofu, stir fry with garlic. Rice.
- 4. Thai Fried Rice
- Aromatic Thai rice, stir-fried with egg, onion, carrot and scallion.
- 5. Ginger Stirfry
- Mushrooms, onion, baby corn, ginger and your choice of chicken, beef or pork stir fried in zesty brown sauce. Rice.
- 6. Pad Gra Paw*
- Stir fry of hot and spicy paste, basil leave, onions, mushroom, pepper. Rice.
- 7. Thai Red Curry*
- Coconut milk flavored with red or green chili paste with bamboo shoots, green beans, red and green peppers, garnished with fresh basil leaves. Rice.
- 8. Country Style Curry*
- Red chili paste in simple stock (no coconut milk)with bamboo shoots, green beans, red and green peppers, garnished with fresh basil leaves. Rice.
- 9. Mixed Vegetable Stir Fry
- Mushroom, carrot, broccoli, onion, baby corn, string bean, and pea pods. Rice.
- 10. Steamed Mixed Vegetables and Peanut Sauce
- Mushroom, carrot, broccoli, onion, baby corn, string bean, cauliflower, and pea pods. Erved with Chaba's sumptuous peanut sauce.Rice.
- A. Thai Salad and Peanut Sauce
- Fresh garden vegetables garnished with fried tofu, cucumber & tomato. Served with savory peanut dressing.
- B. Thai Fried Egg Rolls (2)
- Crispy outer wrap filled with cabbage, carrots and celery. Special house dipping sauce.
- C. Chicken Wings (2)
- Marinated in Thai herbs and deep fried to full flavor perfection.
- D. Steam Dumpling (2)
- Wonton stuffed with minced pork, steamed. Served with delightful garlic soy dipping sauce.
- E. Chicken Tom Yum Soup*
- Tender steamed shrimp wonton in chicken-vegetable stock with lettuce and fried garlic.
- F. Tom Kha Gai
- Chicken and galanga (a peppery lemon flavored legume) in coconut milk broth with mushrooms scallion and cilantro.
- G. Tofu Vegetable Soup
- Clear soup with tofu and vegetables.